Posted by Euphoria on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:50pm.
Solve using Determinants and Cramer's Rule?
I was absent and missed the lecture on Cramer's rule and Determinants and have no idea how to start the homework..
The directions and problem are as follows:
Using Cramer's Rule, set this problem up to find "a". Only evaluate the Denominator. When finished with the Denominator, finalize the answer by putting it into the context: a=?/#
6a -4b -5c -2d = -5
-7a +3b + c -3d = -6
2a - 6b + 4c + 9d = 9
4a + 7b - 8c -5d = -2
Thanks in advanced!
(Please show the steps and be as detailed as possible so I can study the process and complete the rest of the problems, thanks!)
- Math - ash, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 5:01pm
actually i have a question
is that 1 big problem or 4 different ones???
- Math - Euphoria, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 5:03pm
that is one big problem haha
- Math - ROSE, Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 7:10pm
I DON'T GET THE MINUSES IN THIS ONE? PLEASE HELP????
Answer this Question
- Determinants - Why are finding determinants important? Aside from Cramer's rule ...
- Algebra II - 1) when using cramer's rule to solve the system of equations ...
- cramers rule - Solve the following linear system for x using Cramer’s rule. Show...
- Math - solve using Cramer's rule 3x+2y=-3 2x+3y=8
- Math - Using Cramer's rule, how do you solve? 2x-y=4 3x+y-z=10 y+z=3
- Discrete Math - I am really stuck on these problems. I've worked a lot of them ...
- solve using cramer's rule - solve using cramer's rule 3x+4y=-1 5x-2y=4
- Algebra - I'm really lose with this problem...HELP Using Cramer Rule If D=O use ...
- Algebra 2(check pt 4) - 1)Cramer's Rule is used to solve the system of equations...
- Algebra 1 - Use Cramer's rule to solve the system. -2x - 2y = -16 2x + 3y = 23