The net ionic equations for the following
1. Dissolution of silver oxalate with nitric acid
2. Complexation of the iron(III) by the thiocyanate ion
3. Precipitation of the carbonate ion with barium ion
4. precipitation of the oxalate ion with barium ion
5. precipitation of the phosphate ion with barium ion
6. precipitation of the sulfate ion with barium ion
7. dissolution of barium phosphate with hydrochloric acid.
chemistry - DrBob222, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 1:29pm
You can't do ANY of these? I see a systemic problem rather than a every now and then problem. What's the problem? Perhaps I can help you through it.