Post a New Question

AP Calc BC

posted by .

Hi! Thank you for your help

How do you find the antiderivative of

"two over (x squared plus one)"
I think I have to do integration by partial fractions but I didn't figure it out...assistance is much appreciated
Thank you very much

  • AP Calc BC -

    A standard integral is
    =tan-1(x/a) + C

    If you have done substitution, you can evaluate the integral by substituting
    sec²(y)dy/dx=1/a, or
    =y + C
    =tan-1(x/a) + C

Answer This Question

First Name
School Subject
Your Answer

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question