Posted by hannah on Monday, November 29, 2010 at 5:11pm.
I am having lots of trouble with these questions:
Classify each of the following reactions in as many ways as possible. (Select all that apply.)
a)2 Rb(s) + Br2(g) 2 RbBr(s)
you can select:
i thought it was gas,oxidation and synthesis but that was wrong then i tried
gas and snythesis but that was wrong also
chem - DrBob222, Monday, November 29, 2010 at 8:07pm
Synthesis is correct.
Oxidation-reduction is correct.
chem - hannah, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:06pm
so is it just synthesis?
chem - hannah, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:07pm
oh theres an arrown after Br2
chem - hannah, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 4:08pm
oh sorry i miss read what you put. thanks
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chemistry - classify in as many ways possible 2 Rb(s) + Br2(g) --> 2 RbBr(s) ...
- chem - Classify each of the following reactions in as many ways as possible. (...
- chem - Ca(s) + 2 H2O(l) Ca(OH)2(aq) + H2(g) acid-base double-displacement gas ...
- Chemistry - I am having so much trouble understanding how to classify reactions ...
- chemistry - "Write equations for the half-reactions that occur at the anode and ...
- Chemistry - Classify the following reactions as precipitation reactions, ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following is true about oxidation reactions? A. ...
- chemestry please check my anwer. - 1.How do acid-base reactions differ from ...
- Chemistry - 3. Which oxidation-reduction reactions are best balanced by the half...
- CHEM 1A - Balance the following oxidation-reduction reactions, which occur in ...