1. Wooden temples were considered an art form from
12. Which of the following colors represents the spiritual realm in many African societies?
13. Shiva Nataraja stands on a small figure to represent
I read the whole wikipedia article on this but still can't find the answer...
15. Red clay animal sculptures guarding burial grounds are found in
16. Which of the following was known for leading the education of women and initiating them into adulthood?
21. The Mayan Indians are known for their contrasting colors painted on limestone buildings. - T
25. The art of India is known for its finely-detailed crosses- F
Fine Art - Writeacher, Monday, November 29, 2010 at 2:58pm
1. Not A
Read the section starting The Dwarf...
15. Many cultures, apparently ...
Fine Art - Justin, Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 2:28pm
Keystone questions? Hit me up. justintime5492 at yaahoo
Fine Art - lesly, Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at 5:43pm
of the following, which was known as the golden age for japanese art?
A. Sung Dynasty
B. Ming Dynasty
C. Kujaku Myo-o