Posted by shannon on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 10:50pm.
how do u change a ratio into a percent
6th grade - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 10:53pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator. Multiply the answer by 100 to find the percent. You can do this by moving the decimal point two places to the right.
Example: 3/4 = 0.75 = 75%
6th grade - Kayla, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 10:54pm
Examples: 2/ 5 = ?/100
we multiplied the 5 with 20 to be 100 then we have to multiply the 2 with 20 as well
then 2/5 = 40/ 100
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade math - how do you change 0.009 into a percent
- 6th grade - how do you change a fraction into a mixed number?
- 6th grade - HOW DO YOU CHANGE AN IMPROPER FRACTION INTO A WHOLE OR MIXED NUMBER
- 6th grade math - Use a Giant One to change each of the following fractions to a ...
- math - the chess club has 55 members 22 of them are in 6th grade what percent of...
- 5th grade math - How to change 6/8 into a decimal, and into a percent can ...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- 6th grade credits - how many credits does a 6th grader in oklahoma need to pass ...
- 6th grade - This question is a little dfficult for me you have to change this ...
- Science 6th grade - What is the best way to tell a chemical change has taken ...