Posted by diane on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:54pm.
need help with math 117 week 4 checkpoint
math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:57pm
If you post one or two of the questions and your answers, we'll be glad to check them for you.
math - st, Monday, August 22, 2011 at 9:38pm
1. The cost, in millions of dollars, to remove x % of pollution in a lake modeled by C=6,000/200-2x
a. What is the cost to remove 75% of the pollutant?
Answer: $120 million dollars
b. What is the cost to remove 90% of the pollutant?
Answer: $300 millions dollars
c. What is the cost to remove 99% of the pollutant?
Answer: $3 million dollars
d. For what value is this equation undefined?
e. Do the answers to sections a. through d. match your expectations? Explain why or why not.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- week 7 math 116 checkpoint - totally lost need help
- Math 116 - what are the answers to week seven checkpoint?
- Business - I need help with HTT 230 Week 8 Checkpoint: Star Takeover Concept ...
- algelbra 2 - I have a 3.50 but have 7 disks problem and can't think straight, my...
- math - Start from 110 feet away, a person on a bicycle rides towards a ...
- litature - Need assistance with lit class checkpoint for week 8 rough draft of ...
- com150 - week 3 checkpoint 1 and 2
- math - Darleen gets $10 a week allowance. She walks her neighbor's dog 6 days ...
- grammar - CheckPoint: Comprehensive Grammar CheckPoint • Resources: Appendix F; ...
- Math - Starting from 130 feet away, a person on a bicycle rides towards a ...