Posted by diane on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:54pm.
need help with math 117 week 4 checkpoint
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:57pm
If you post one or two of the questions and your answers, we'll be glad to check them for you.
- math - st, Monday, August 22, 2011 at 9:38pm
1. The cost, in millions of dollars, to remove x % of pollution in a lake modeled by C=6,000/200-2x
a. What is the cost to remove 75% of the pollutant?
Answer: $120 million dollars
b. What is the cost to remove 90% of the pollutant?
Answer: $300 millions dollars
c. What is the cost to remove 99% of the pollutant?
Answer: $3 million dollars
d. For what value is this equation undefined?
e. Do the answers to sections a. through d. match your expectations? Explain why or why not.
Answer this Question
- week 7 math 116 checkpoint - totally lost need help
- Math 116 - what are the answers to week seven checkpoint?
- Business - I need help with HTT 230 Week 8 Checkpoint: Star Takeover Concept ...
- algelbra 2 - I have a 3.50 but have 7 disks problem and can't think straight, my...
- math - Start from 110 feet away, a person on a bicycle rides towards a ...
- litature - Need assistance with lit class checkpoint for week 8 rough draft of ...
- com150 - week 3 checkpoint 1 and 2
- grammar - CheckPoint: Comprehensive Grammar CheckPoint • Resources: Appendix F; ...
- psychology - week six Checkpoint: parenting styles and development
- ponctuation, mechanisme, and writing - CheckPoint: Comprehensive Grammar ...