Posted by luly on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:43pm.
please help me with this two questions I am in the hospital because i have a car accident please help
1- There are many groups that influence education in schools today. Who are these stakeholders and how do they impact the way children are educated in America.
2- How has the influence of content and state standards improved what content is being taught in the classroom? What are some possible negative effects this mandate has had on American education please help
- EDU310 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:51pm
1. People who influence schools:
local school boards
state departments of education
federal Department of Education
communities (pass or reject requests for money)
2. I'm not sure that state standards have improved most content in the classroom. At best it's standardized the content and forced teachers to teach to the tests.
- EDU310 - Writeacher, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 6:55pm
These are incredibly complex questions. Are you prepared to start writing a book or two?? =)
-- school board members
-- textbook publishers
and undoubtedly many more. How does each group fit into the "education" world?
The effects of states' standards are different in each state, so read widely and take good notes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- EDU310 - There are many groups that influence education in schools today. Who ...
- EDU310 - When considering the separation of church and state, what influence do ...
- Education - Fill in the table by describing the role and influence each group ...
- AED / ASAP PLEASE 2 - Consider that in recent years several states have ...
- Education/College - The role of education is society.... What types of ...
- help asap please - I am trying to find what I need for this Checkpoint tonight ...
- gov't help please - identitfy two methods that have been used by interest groups...
- Statistics/Probability - 2. Jim has a 5-year old car in reasonably good ...
- AED 200 - Identify the roles district, state, and federal government agencies ...
- AE - Fill in the table by describing the role and influence each group has on ...