Posted by Franco on Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 3:49pm.
Thank you for your corrections. I still need your help with a few sentences. I apologise for not writing an introduction to my previous post.
1) Pay careful attention to the plural of words and to the spelling of the verb “say”.
2)As you started describing the mirror in the past, you can’t switch to the present when you are half-way describing it (??).
3) Your paraphrases of the poems are too short and lack essential information. Answer the questions again.
4)Is the adjective Bad behaved possible?
English - Writeacher, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 4:05pm
2. Because you started describing the mirror in the past, do not switch to the present part way through your description.
4. "badly behaved" would be fine, but "behaved" would be the adjective (actually a participle), and "badly" is the adverb modifying that adjective.
English - Person_blah, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 4:06pm
I'll try to help as much as I can. :D
1. Looks good... except a few things.
Pay careful attention to the plural forms of words and to the spelling of the verb "say."
(Before, the sentence was missing a noun to with the paying attention had to be applied to.)
2. As you started describing the mirror in the past, you couldn't switch to the present when you were half-way describing it.
3. This one looks perfect! Nice job!
4. Unfortunately no. Badly behaved is correct.
Hope this helped. Peace out.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - 1. Choose the answer that displays the correct spelling of the plural ...
- COM/155 - For this project, I had to write 5 clear, concise, well written ...
- com 155 - Are these well written sentences? 1. When I am writing, my words need ...
- Language Arts - What are some ways I can help my son remember is spelling words...
- conclusions - check answer - Which of the following is a true statement about ...
- english - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- English - I need help with this question. All of the following elements are ...
- English/spelling - What are words that change form to become plural?
- english/8 - Writing terms. Fill in the blanks. 1-final 9-topic 2-prewiting 10-...
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...