posted by Franco on .
Thank you for your corrections. I still need your help with a few sentences. I apologise for not writing an introduction to my previous post.
1) Pay careful attention to the plural of words and to the spelling of the verb “say”.
2)As you started describing the mirror in the past, you can’t switch to the present when you are half-way describing it (??).
3) Your paraphrases of the poems are too short and lack essential information. Answer the questions again.
4)Is the adjective Bad behaved possible?
2. Because you started describing the mirror in the past, do not switch to the present part way through your description.
4. "badly behaved" would be fine, but "behaved" would be the adjective (actually a participle), and "badly" is the adverb modifying that adjective.
I'll try to help as much as I can. :D
1. Looks good... except a few things.
Pay careful attention to the plural forms of words and to the spelling of the verb "say."
(Before, the sentence was missing a noun to with the paying attention had to be applied to.)
2. As you started describing the mirror in the past, you couldn't switch to the present when you were half-way describing it.
3. This one looks perfect! Nice job!
4. Unfortunately no. Badly behaved is correct.
Hope this helped. Peace out.