Posted by Kristin on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:05pm.
Explain the Difference during the Roman Empire on what Augustus says about himself and what Tacitus says about Augustus
Western Civ Please Help : ) - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:13pm
HOW would you like us to help you with this assignment?
Western Civ Please Help : ) - Kristin, Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:17pm
like why would Tacitus put Augustus in a bad line? What changed about Rome because of Augustus?
Western Civ Please Help : ) - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:31pm
Tacitus criticized Augustus for becoming a dictator, rather than continuing the tradition of the Republic.
This site has further information.
Western Civ Please Help : ) - Kristin, Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:37pm
Western Civ Please Help : ) - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 10:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Class - What is the direct object in these sentence? Can you check them ...
- Roman History (PLEASE CHECK) - How did the Roman empire support its expansion ...
- World Civilizations - What evidence suggests that Roman society was more stable ...
- world civilization NEED HELP A.S.A.P - What solutions did Augustus provide for ...
- English - Can you please help me infer about Mah and her past from what she says...
- world history check - How did the excommunication of Emperor Leo III affect the ...
- Jenna - Write the correct form of ipse as it would be translated in the sentence...
- 3rd gr math - tyrell says $750 is about $800. Sara says $750 is about $700. Who ...
- History - How did the political policies of Augustus contribute to the growth ...
- Roman Empire - What caused the fall of the Western Roman Empire?