May 28, 2016

Homework Help: Baking

Posted by Jo on Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 3:36pm.

I have a recipe for a Tunnel of SugarPlum cake. It calls for a small pky of frosting mix (Jiffy). This is no longer available here. I have researched other Tunnel recipes on the web. They also call for the frosting mix. HELP PLEASE. How and what can I substitute for this item?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions