Posted by majenta on Friday, November 26, 2010 at 4:52pm.
what were the two, major religions represented in North America at this time? How did these religions influence the french and indian war?
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 26, 2010 at 4:56pm
The two religions were Christian and native religions.
The two Christian religions were Catholic and Protestant.
- social studies - majenta , Friday, November 26, 2010 at 5:04pm
how did they influence the french and indian war?
- social studies - Sahana, Friday, November 26, 2010 at 5:31pm
They are totally different topics...But I suppose that it CAUSED the French and Indian war, but I'm not sure...
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 26, 2010 at 10:05pm
The French are Catholic and the British are Protestant.
- social studies - annonymos, Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 5:52pm
it brand hfdf;dfj f
- social studies - Ms. Annonymos, Monday, November 5, 2012 at 7:28pm
There religion influenced the war because, the French wanted everyone to be Cathlic, and the British wanted more people to be Protestent. Therefore they wanted to spread their religon.
- none - ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Thursday, December 11, 2014 at 11:47am
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history - what were the two major religions represented in north america this ...
- Social Studies 7R - Question Homework Check - What is the Proclamation of 1763...
- Social Studies - What are the 4 major religions of the world.
- history - in both the french and indian war and the american revolutionary war, ...
- social studies - How did the Protestant Reformation in Europe influence the ...
- social studies - What are threes major monotheistic religions in order from ...
- Social Studies - What country has the lowest population density in Northern ...
- history - how did the protestant reformation in Europe influence the settlement ...
- social studies - who won the french and indian war?
- Social studies - Causes of french and indian war