Posted by Chris on Friday, November 26, 2010 at 2:22pm.
30 = 12d
- 7th grade math - Damon, Friday, November 26, 2010 at 2:23pm
d = 30/12 = 15/6 = 5/2 = 2 1/2
- 7th grade math - Damon, Friday, November 26, 2010 at 2:24pm
check 12*2 + 6 = 24+6 = 30 sure enough
- 7th grade math - A person, Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 11:06pm
The answer to 30=12d
- 7th grade math - Jasmine, Wednesday, April 27, 2011 at 4:21pm
30=12d, this means 30 is equal to 12*?
You have to find the missing variable, so d would equal 2.5, or 2 1/2
- 7th grade math - Lily, Saturday, April 30, 2011 at 11:52am
Divide both sides by the co-efficient.
12/12 leaves you with d.
30/12 leaves you with 2.5
Check your work.
- 7th grade math - a person, Wednesday, August 15, 2012 at 11:58am
simplify 6 12/18
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 6th grade - 12d - 9 = 15d + 9
- 7th grade math - My friend is in the 7th grade and broke his wrist so he cannot ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...
- 7th grade - I was wondering if there were any sample placement tests that I ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. ...
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- Patterns and rules unit test 7th grade - I go to connection acdeamy and I am in...