Posted by piyush on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 7:42am.
in a paralleogram,if angle A=(2x+25)degree and angle B=(3x-5)degree,find the value of x and the measure of each angle of the parallelogram.
- math - drwls, Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 9:16am
A parallelogram has two equal angles A and two equal angles B. The equal angles are diagonally across from one another.
A + B = 180 degrees. Thus
2x + 25 + 3x -5 = 180
5x = 160
x = 32
A = 89
B = 91.
It is almost a rectangle.
- math - Bosnian, Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 9:20am
The angles of a parallelogram satisfy the identities:
- math - andriania, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 9:06pm
find the of each parallelogram and what lathr mean like u' f.v.y.n
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - In triangle ABC, the degree measure of angle A is 20 degree greater than ...
- math - Angle P and Q are a linear pair. Angle Q is 36 degree less than twice of ...
- math - In triangle ABC, angle B = 3, angle A and angle C = 8 angle A. How many ...
- Trig - I need help setting these up. 1.) Use the parallelogram rule to find the ...
- math - I put the wrong angle measure on my earlier question. It should have been...
- Geometry/Algebra - Two opposite angles of a parallelogram are (5x-2)degree and (...
- Math - In a triangle the two larger angles differ by 10 degree. The smaller ...
- geometry - the degree measure of angle A is represented by 2x-20 and the degree ...
- math - The supplement of an angle measures 11 times its complement. Then the ...
- algebra. - problems about angles: Hi. I needed help on some problems for the ...