Posted by Pam on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 8:16pm.
CheckPoint: Johnson’s “Great Society” Kennedy’s New Frontier and Johnson’s Great Society
• Like JFK, President Johnson also had a vision for his administration. His program of
initiatives was called the “Great Society.” Please:
o Describe two of Johnson’s “Great Society” programs. Were these initiatives successful?
Why or why not?
o Explain how Johnson’s “Great Society” was similar and/or different from Kennedy’s
o Include introductory and concluding statements. Make sure you include in-text citations
and a reference list.
• Submit your 200-word response answering this question.
• Post this assignment in the assignments section.
- HIS 135 - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 8:17pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- HIS 135 - Pam, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 8:25pm
Describe two of Johnson’s “Great Society” programs. Were these initiatives successful?
Why or why not?
Explain how Johnson’s “Great Society” was similar and/or different from Kennedy’s vision.
- HIS 135 - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 8:38pm
Please note that we don't do students' homework for them. Be sure to go back into your textbook or use a good search engine. http://hanlib.sou.edu/searchtools/
Once YOU have come up with attempted answers to YOUR questions, please re-post and let us know what you think. Then someone here will be happy to comment on your thinking.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - Could someone review and correct my answers please. I need to decide ...
- His - Can anyone tell me if these are correct please? From the list provided ...
- History - Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson both sought to fight ...
- HIS 135 - Explain how Johnson’s “Great Society” was similar and/or different ...
- world history - Compare the Kennedy Administration’s New Frontier domestic ...
- History checkpoint - From the list provided below, you must decide if each item...
- History - Can somebody please look this over and let me know if I am right with ...
- Social Studies - What did Johnson want to accomplish in his Great Society Plan? ...
- HIS 135 - What are the similarities and differences of kennedy's new frontier ...
- English - 1. According to Finch in "The Introduction," what does society believe...