Posted by Alex on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 5:11pm.
I'm doing a song about Italian Immigration from the 1800's for a project nd I'm kind of stuck. Can someone help me out? What I have is this: Hey fratello, wish me luck
Hey sorella, Iím awestruck
Hey there Nonno, Iím earning bucks
In the land of bountiful America
With a job~, in the land of opportunity
A wonderful world can be seen
With our boots~
Let's make a toast to the machine!
Itís great working here in America
Mi dispiace, I couldnít stay
High taxes were in my way
And I had insufficient funds to pay
So I came to the land of America
Our homeland could no longer be tilled
And it was to overfilled
And even though I could be killed
I come to the land of America
So like a bird~ of passage I migrate to the west
And I arrive to Ellis Island finally
I see lady liberty
And I shed tears of joy, for being here in America
I don't really have a beat for it, I'm just gonna try and make one up for it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - I'm doing a song about Italian Immigration from the 1800's for a ...
- history project - I need to know these questions What is Immigration? Why did ...
- Music Video Project - Hey guys! I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am doing a music ...
- Biology - Music Video Project Biology? Hey! So I am doing a music video project ...
- us history - I need help on an essay. My essay is on immigration but my teacher ...
- American Dream Project - I have to do an american dream project and as part of ...
- history - I have a History project, and I have to ask a person questions ...
- Final Project - I need to find 4 children songs/lyrics in between the copyright ...
- US History - Hello! I have to do a project about a colony that became a state, ...
- history - for my history assignment i have to write about immigration...i'm ...