Posted by Alex on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 5:11pm.
I'm doing a song about Italian Immigration from the 1800's for a project nd I'm kind of stuck. Can someone help me out? What I have is this: Hey fratello, wish me luck
Hey sorella, I’m awestruck
Hey there Nonno, I’m earning bucks
In the land of bountiful America
With a job~, in the land of opportunity
A wonderful world can be seen
With our boots~
Let's make a toast to the machine!
It’s great working here in America
Mi dispiace, I couldn’t stay
High taxes were in my way
And I had insufficient funds to pay
So I came to the land of America
Our homeland could no longer be tilled
And it was to overfilled
And even though I could be killed
I come to the land of America
So like a bird~ of passage I migrate to the west
And I arrive to Ellis Island finally
I see lady liberty
And I shed tears of joy, for being here in America
I don't really have a beat for it, I'm just gonna try and make one up for it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - I'm doing a song about Italian Immigration from the 1800's for a ...
- Music Video Project - Hey guys! I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am doing a music ...
- Biology - Music Video Project Biology? Hey! So I am doing a music video project ...
- English - I am doing a reading comprehension project and I need to find a book ...
- world history - NEED SERIOUS HELP - hey somebody please help me!! were told to ...
- englishh - hey can some body help me figure out whats missing at the end to ...
- hey got a question here - hey if dy/dx= -2 why is it wrong to say that y is ...
- english - Hey, as you know I'm German, but I love this clappping game (Hanky ...
- Geography - Hey !! Actually I Have To Make A Project On Safer Construction ...
- us history - hey, i am trying to do my history review sheet and i can't seem to ...