Posted by l on Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 8:37am.
i need 10 interrogative sentences in spanish talking about being on vacation.
Spanish - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 8:52am
The way this site works is this:
You give your assignment a try, and someone here will give you feedback and make corrections.
So ... write up your sentences and repost. Then wait for a tutor (probably Sra) to reply.
spanish - drwls, Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 10:01am
Make up ten questions about someone's vacation, in Spanish. Use second person singular.
spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 10:59am
If you begin each question with an interrogative word, it will be easy.
¿Quién (Quiénes), Qué Por qué, Cuándo, Cuánto, -a, -os, -as, etc....?
spanish - sharon, Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 7:34pm
En mis vacaciones me gusto jugar con mi ordenador portátil.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish - Help. I need in Spanish! Write a short paragraph explaining some ...
- Spanish - Hi, I would like some tips on what to say when you're talking to a ...
- Hi, spanish help available? - Hi, so I need some help in spanish, but I need it ...
- sra McGuin spanish - Hi just got back from the birthday dinner - last night and ...
- spanish - Eugenio is talking about what he used to do when he was a child. Write...
- Spanish - I need help on writing 5 sentences in Spanish
- SraJMcGin spanish - i just got home from rehersal and i have a spanisg collage ...
- Spanish Beg. 1 - help! - spanish words to talk about names so far I got... comom...
- Capitals in Sentences - For my geography paper I am talking about the diseases ...
- SPANISH - I Need to write a letter to a girl in spanish for my spanish class. ...