Posted by anthony on Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:02pm.
The fact that John F. Kennedy was Catholic:
A. was not an issue that he felt he needed to discuss.
B. was never considered an issue in the election of 1960.
C. was dealt with effectively by Kennedy
I think it may be C but not completely sure ?
US History - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:05pm
US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:08pm
thanks I highly admire this speech!!!! RIP John F. Kennedy, today is the 47th anniversary of his death.
US History - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:15pm
Yes, it is! I was teaching a high school sophomore class when we got the news. We had a few minutes of silence before we began discussing it.
US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:17pm
that's very admirable of you!
US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:18pm
I'm stuck on another question about Nixon ... it says
Nixon's policy regarding Vietnam was:
A. very popular
B. becoming very unpopular, particularly among Senators.
C. in step with most young voters.
I think it's B because I'm almost 100% sure that the policy was unpopular among people.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english question - i think its A. or C. Which among the following sentences is ...
- American History - The Warren Commission determined that A. President Kennedy’s ...
- John F kennedy jr - I am confused. Was John F Kennedy Jr. murdered by a supposed...
- Social STUDIES - President John F.Kennedy said in his inaugural address "ask not...
- social stuides - 2. Why did John Kennedy become unpopular in South Carolina? A. ...
- Literature/Social Studies - "The New Frontier" by John F. Kennedy. 1. What ideas...
- US History II - What was the significance of the election of John F Kennedy? ...
- English expression - John Fitzgerald Kennedy Kennedy, John Fitzgerald Whe we use...
- History - Does anyone know what happened or have any good information about what...
- English... Urgent - Look at the following puzzles and try to decipher the well ...