Posted by anthony on Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:02pm.
The fact that John F. Kennedy was Catholic:
A. was not an issue that he felt he needed to discuss.
B. was never considered an issue in the election of 1960.
C. was dealt with effectively by Kennedy
I think it may be C but not completely sure ?
- US History - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:05pm
- US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:08pm
thanks I highly admire this speech!!!! RIP John F. Kennedy, today is the 47th anniversary of his death.
- US History - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:15pm
Yes, it is! I was teaching a high school sophomore class when we got the news. We had a few minutes of silence before we began discussing it.
- US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:17pm
that's very admirable of you!
- US History - anthony, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:18pm
I'm stuck on another question about Nixon ... it says
Nixon's policy regarding Vietnam was:
A. very popular
B. becoming very unpopular, particularly among Senators.
C. in step with most young voters.
I think it's B because I'm almost 100% sure that the policy was unpopular among people.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English... Urgent - Look at the following puzzles and try to decipher the well ...
- Georgia State History - Why is the issue important to you? If you were a ...
- ethics - I need help writing a two page paper answering these questions about ...
- US History II - What was the significance of the election of John F Kennedy? ...
- History! - What do you think was the greatest foreign policy issue between 1945 ...
- History, Africa and AIDS - Okay so i have a few questions, because I have a ...
- law - Choose a current federal, state, or local issue that directly affects ...
- Government - The Supreme court is most likely to grant a hearing when a case ...
- History - 1. During the 1970s, many south Carolinians favored improving ...
- PHL458 - Don't really understand what the teacher want. Can you help me get a ...