Posted by NeedHelp? on Monday, November 22, 2010 at 8:01pm.
Certain experiences can mark the beginings of maturity:
1. getting your first job
2. graduating from high school
a) Making decisions
3. getting your driver's license
a) Be aware of drivers while on
b) Say no to a drunk driver for a
i need help getting some supporting details for the 3 ideas above. i just need some suggestions.
please help and thank you very much
- re: English - Writeacher, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 8:06pm
how to find companies who are hiring
follow directions - for example, filing application online or on paper; calling back after filing applications; interviewing; dressing correctly
focusing on classes needed to graduate
focusing on classes needed to graduate AND to qualify for college/university application
whether or not to take dual-credit and/or AP courses
whether or not to enroll in an IB programme
getting the state's driving manual
reading and studying (=memorizing) the state's rules of the road
enrolling in a driver training course
doing well on tests (paper and driving)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Certain experiences can mark the beginings of maturity: "getting your ...
- english - Teenagers should not be allowed to drive until they are eighteen. And...
- psych hw help - can you check this for me : For those who graduate from high ...
- psychology HW CHECK PLEASE - can you check this for me : For those who graduate ...
- statistic - A survey of drivers in the United States found that 15% never use a ...
- stastics - A survey of drivers in the United States found that 15% never use a ...
- English - You have applied for a job in England and the company has sent you an ...
- drivers ed test - 3. one way the national highway safety act helps drivers ...
- math - It was noticed that some cars have license plates with 3 letters followed...
- Probability - A card is drawn from a standard deck of cards. Find P(A U B) in ...