Posted by Tyler on Monday, November 22, 2010 at 7:53pm.
Please someone have mercy this is a test grade and I have no idea what to do !
A force of 200 N is being exerted on a blocki, which has a mass of 10 kg and is on 30 degrees inclined plane. The force is acting up the plane and parallel to it. The coefficient of friction between the block and the plane is .3 and the plane is 12 m long.
a. What is the weight of the block
b. What is the parallel force acting on the block down the incline?
c. What is the normal force acting on the block?
d. What is the frictional force acting on the block?
e. What is the net force acting on the block?
f. What is the acceleration of the block?
g. If the block starts in the middle of the plane, what is its speed at the end of the incline?
PHYSICS PLEASE HELP!!! - bobpursley, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 7:55pm
PHYSICS PLEASE HELP!!! - Tyler, Monday, November 22, 2010 at 8:05pm
Thank you Bob, but even after reading the article, I still don't understand how to obtain the parallel force acting on the block (question b). Can you expand perhaps?
PHYSICS PLEASE HELP!!! - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 1:48pm
9.8 is your gravitational constant
PHYSICS PLEASE HELP!!! - yuy, Monday, April 18, 2016 at 11:18am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - I have no idea of how to solve this problem. Please help. lunch tray ...
- physics (lVERY LONG) - A force of 200 N is being exerted on a blocki, which has ...
- Physics - Ok I guess the reason why I do not know how to do this problem is ...
- Help me please with physics - A 25kg mass is on a level, rough surface where the...
- physics - At what distance would the repulsive force between two electrons have ...
- Basic Calculus-Optimization Problems - Hello, please help me. There is a ...
- Science - I am reviewing for a test and I don't know how to attempt this ...
- Physics - A falling toy, mass 10.0 kg experiences an upward force due to air ...
- Science - Two pellets, each with a charge of 1.5 microcoulomb (1.5×10−6 C...
- algebra - The price of a sweater is $5 less than twice the price of a shirt. If ...