September 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, November 22, 2010
Prove :cosx-cosy= -2sin(x+y/2)sin(x-y/2)
Prove: 2cot-2tanx= 4-2sec^2x / tanx
Answer this Question
Math - Trig - Double Angles
- Prove: sin2x / 1 - cos2x = cotx My Attempt: LS: = ...
- prove that cosx(tanx+2)(2tanx+1)=2secx+5sinx
Mathematics - Trigonometric Identities
- Prove: (tanx)(sinx) / (tanx) + (sinx...
- Q: If y=sinx/(1+tanx), find value of x not greater than pi, ...
Simplifying with Trigonometry Identities
- Hi, I am a senior in High School ...
- Trigonometric Identities Prove: (tanx + secx -1)/(tanx - secx + 1)= ...
- I can't seem to prove these trig identities and would really ...
- Q.1 Prove the following identities:- (i) tan^3x/1+tan^2x + ...
- Prove the following identity: 1/tanx + tanx = 1/sinxcosx I ...
- Q.1 Prove the following identities:- (i) tan^3x/1+tan^2x...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.