posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much for all.
1) He manages to set himself free throwing some of his persuers into the air (?). Finally, he jumps into a cart full of dead corpses headed out of town.
2)He jumps off and finds himself in the middle of a wood. He reaches a hut where a family is having dinner.
3) They are all sad because they would need more people to harvest the potatoes. The monster harvests the potatoes himself .
4) The next day whole family is beaming with joy though they don’t know who they had to thank (??).
5) The monster is confined to living in the barn, where he can see them but avoid any contact with them. He learns the human language.
4. "the" whole family......WHOM they had to thank (objective/accusitive case, not subjective/nominative!)