Posted by tony swift on Monday, November 22, 2010 at 10:44am.
. For each event, illustrate the impact on the relevant market and determine what will happen to the equilibrium price and quantity in that market. (40 points – 10 points per line item)
Show which curve shifts
Equilibrium price rise or fall?
Equilibrium quantity increase or decrease?
Economic growth is expected to improve in the next two quarters.
Plastics production capacity has increased.
The Japanese government has decided to subsidize its domestic automobile producers with stimulus money.
Manufacturers who use plastic as an input have access to cheaper plastic.
Manufactured goods that use plastic as an input
2. Use the information below of Labor to Total Product (TP) to answer questions A, B, and C. (60 points)
(pairs of shoes)
A. Given the information above, what is the marginal product of the third unit of labor?
B. Given the information above, at what point do diminishing marginal returns set in?
C. Given the information above, at what point do negative marginal returns set in?
Answer this Question
- macro economics - For each event, illustrate the impact on the relevant market ...
- micro economics - For each event, illustrate the impact on the relevant market ...
- plz help me - For each event, illustrate the impact on the relevant United ...
- economics - For each event, illustrate the impact on the relevant United States ...
- Microeconomics - Answer the following questions based on the graph that ...
- microeconomics - the following information applies to the market for a ...
- Macroeconomics - If the government imposes a price ceiling of $100 on a market, ...
- Microeconomics - Suppose Intel Inc. and other chip makers utilize a new ...
- economics - The following information applies to the market for a particular ...
- Economics - History - For each event explain how the event would affect price, ...