Posted by kathy on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 7:02pm.
this is a weird question but i need help on writting a conclusion about the color blue?
- Writing - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 7:05pm
We can't help you write a conclusion without knowing the contents of your essay.
A conclusion doesn't introduce any new ideas, but it sums up your main points and ties them into your topic sentence or thesis sentence.
- writting - kathy, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 7:14pm
oh i'm sorry i am writting about the meaning, symbolism and feelings
- Writing - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 7:18pm
What is your thesis statement?
What are your supporting arguments?
If you post your essay here, we can help you with the conclusion.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - How was the writting of the grito de dolores similar to the ...
- Math - I'm writting a conclusion about my essay on poverty what should i say
- COMP/160 College - I need help with writting sentences using three comparatives ...
- writting - paregraph about organization plzzzzzzzzzzz help me
- english - i need help writting a thesis statement
- English - I need help writting a thesis statement
- band - i need help writting three sentences for social studies
- Chemistry - I need help writting a formula for: AgNO3(l) + PbNO3(l) + HgNO3(l...
- Braingstorming - I am writting a contrast poem and I need a topic that has two ...
- History - I have read the suggested link you and my conclusion is writting below...