Posted by wayne on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:12pm.
why did the Pilgrims sailed to amreica
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:16pm
They came to America for religious freedom and to make a better life.
- social studies - wayne, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:17pm
why was the mayflower compact establish
- social studies - wayne, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:21pm
what drew settlers to the middle colonies
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 6:28pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - Some scientists believe that Paleo-Americans migrating to the...
- Social Studies - Why did the Pilgrims' government come about and why was its ...
- Social Studies - I need to find information on the exact things that the Indians...
- Social Studies - 2. Which represents an Aztec adaption to their environment? 1)A...
- social studies - how did the pilgrims become friends.
- social studies - what were the names of the ships the colonist sailed on?
- Social Studies 7R (another qs.) - Why did the pilgrims come to america???????/ ...
- social studies - what is common for pilgrims and our life?
- Social Studies - How did the Pilgrims become friends with the Wampanoag?
- Social Studies - Why did the Pilgrims become friends with the Wampanoag?