posted by mysterychicken on .
4. Which of the following has a surface covered with coffers?
I know it's not A, but I'm not sure what it is.
9. The Hellenistic style was exemplified in
a. Seated Boxer
b. geometric cases
Not sure about this one either...
15. Relief sculptures in a temple might be found in the
a. capital and column
b. pediment and lintel
c. frieze and pediment
d. stylobate and lintel
16. The center isle of a Roman meeting place was called the
20. In the revival of the Sumerian culture after the Akkadian dominance the best-known ruler was
21. A most impressive relief sculptures were done by the Assyrians.- T?
24. The Sumerians used a Stylus to draw their triangular forms and wedges.- T?
25. After the decline of the Greek power, Greek art was continued by the Spartans.- F
Your answers are correct. Check these sites for the other questions.
Thanks; The only one I'm still stuck on is #4. Is it D?
Of those choices for #4, it has to be C.
Do you see the coffers in these images?
#4. That design was often used on ceilings so my guess is dome.