Posted by mysterychicken on Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 12:45pm.
4. Which of the following has a surface covered with coffers?
I know it's not A, but I'm not sure what it is.
9. The Hellenistic style was exemplified in
a. Seated Boxer
b. geometric cases
Not sure about this one either...
15. Relief sculptures in a temple might be found in the
a. capital and column
b. pediment and lintel
c. frieze and pediment
d. stylobate and lintel
16. The center isle of a Roman meeting place was called the
20. In the revival of the Sumerian culture after the Akkadian dominance the best-known ruler was
21. A most impressive relief sculptures were done by the Assyrians.- T?
24. The Sumerians used a Stylus to draw their triangular forms and wedges.- T?
25. After the decline of the Greek power, Greek art was continued by the Spartans.- F
- Fine Art - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 12:58pm
Your answers are correct. Check these sites for the other questions.
- Fine Art - mysterychicken, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 1:03pm
Thanks; The only one I'm still stuck on is #4. Is it D?
- Fine Art - Writeacher, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 1:46pm
Of those choices for #4, it has to be C.
Do you see the coffers in these images?
- Fine Art - SraJMcGin, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 1:47pm
#4. That design was often used on ceilings so my guess is dome.
- Fine Art - mysterychicken, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 1:53pm
- Fine Art - missy, Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 1:58pm
Answer this Question
- Science: Physics - A spherical metal dome of radius 15 cm is electrically ...
- Fine Art 7 - Is college of fine art Illinois state university and art institute...
- Calculus - Find the force on a hollow dome that is 1000 feet in diameter, that ...
- Fine Arts - What elements of art are used in the painting/sculpture Madonna and ...
- Calc 3 - The actual span of the base of the dome is 143 feet. 1) Use cylindrical...
- math - the dome over a town hall has a parabolic shape. the dome measures 48 m ...
- Fine Arts - I need some help identifying the elements and principles of art used...
- physic you sure - in the distance you see an arch 192 meters high, you estimate...
- fine art - what is the diference between a fine art painting and a picture
- physics - A particle of mass m is released from rest at the top of a spherical ...