Posted by Winona on Friday, November 19, 2010 at 4:06pm.
show me the steps to solve: z-5-7(z-3)+3(5z+1)
- Algebra - drwls, Friday, November 19, 2010 at 4:14pm
You can combine terms to simplify it, but you cannot "solve" it, since it is not an equation.
- Algebra - Bosnian, Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 3:41pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Could you show me how to work through this problem? Show me steps Solve ...
- Algebra - solve and show steps 6=x+2/3
- ALGEBRA - Solve (x-1)^2 = 16 show steps
- algebra - solve for y and x show steps 4x+4y=7
- algebra - solve for y and x 2x+4y=8 show steps
- Algebra - 5-x/x^2-8x+15. can you show steps on how to solve this? thank you.
- Math - What steps do I take in order to solve : (101-100) = .512 times (x/.5) ...
- Algebra - Solve (x-1)^2 = 16 please show steps
- Algebra 1 - Can you show the steps and explain how to solve 8-(x-2)
- algebra - solve for y and x, please show steps 3x+3y=9