Posted by Tatyanna on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 8:43pm.
- algebra - PsyDAG, Friday, November 19, 2010 at 11:12am
Online, "*" is used to indicate multiplication, because "x" is often used to stand for an unknown. Exponents are indicated by "^".
I'm not sure if you mean:
34x(nx^2) = 680 or
34 * 2n = 680
68n = 680
n = 10
The first version cannot be solved, because there are two unknowns (x and n).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - how do you solve 34x(nx2)=680
- algebra - x^2+34x+c
- college algebra - 5x^2+34x+24
- Algebra 1b - divide (12x^3-26x^2-34x-8)/(6x+2)
- algebra - how do i solve the equation 34x^4-85x^3+51x^2=0
- math - In a recent Math Duel, my team began by graphing 51x+24+75. If our ...
- Algebra 2 - Solve 5x^2 − 34x = 0 by factoring. What is the smaller answer...
- Algebra 2 - Solving By Factoring Help me with these problems. 2x(2x+1)=2 5x^2+...
- algebra - find all the zeros of each function. 1. f(x)=2x^4-13x^3-34x^2+65x+120 ...
- Physics - A bullet is fired horizontally from a height of 4.9 m with a velocity ...