Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:39pm.
Yesterday I wasn't able to post so I here I am posting it today for you to check.
What are the temporary and longterm effects of STI's?
-Pubic Lice and Scabies
The temporary effects of STI’s are kissing, touching, oral sex, vaginal sex, and anal sex. The long-term effects of STI’s are Chlamydia which is caused by bacteria. It can cause serious health problems such as change or an increase in discharge from your vagina. It can also cause the vagina to itch. Gonorrhoea is also caused by bacteria and can cause serious health issues. It can infect the vagina, rectum, throat, eyes, and or cervix. The symptoms are the same as of Chlamydia, bleeding occurs in both scenarios. Trichomonas can cause an infection of the uterus and fallopian tubes which can lead to infertility. LGV can cause a painless or sore lump to appear where the bacteria have entered the body. Pubic lice and Scabies cause some parts of the body to itch; you can start seeing the pubic lice as tiny light brown insects or oval, whitish eggs on the hair. A rash may appear between your fingers, wrists, abdomen, and ankles due to scabies; this occurs mainly at night. For scabies, itching occurs mainly at night and a rash may appear between your fingers, on your wrists, abdomen, and ankles, on the bend of your elbows or around you genitals. Syphilis is a disease which can affect many body parts, including the genitals, brain, skin, and nervous tissue. HPV can cause to warts or lead to cancer. Herpes can cause painful sores around the mouth known as cold sores. They can also cause sores on the genitals. Hepatitis B can cause blood to be infected. HIV can destroy the immune system’s helper T cells, the loss of which can cause AIDS.
- Ms.Sue - Writeacher, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:43pm
Certain words are filtered by Jiskha, for what I hope are obvious reasons on a homework message board used by all ages of people, including children.
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:50pm
This looks good.
- Ms.Sue - Anonymous, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:51pm
I have answered the question right?
- Ms.Sue - Anonymous, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:52pm
Ms.Sue have I got the temporary and long term effects right?
- Ms.Sue - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 6:52pm
Yes, you hve. :-)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sexually Transmitted Infections - What are the temporary and longterm effects of...
- Applied Behavioral - Which of followign pairs of sexually-transmitted infections...
- Health - ________ is the most frequently reported bacterial sexually transmitted...
- health - ________ is the most frequently reported bacterial sexually transmitted...
- Heath - ________ is the most frequently reported bacterial sexually transmitted ...
- disease - ________ is the most frequently reported bacterial sexually ...
- Health P.2 - ________ has often been called "the great imitator" because so many...
- Health Part 2 - People living with HIV can have a longer and healthier life by ...
- English ms. sue - ms. sue u please able to delete my other post where i talk ...
- About Posting - Very few people have permission to post links on this board. ...