Posted by Dania on Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 2:21pm.
Hello, I have two more rational exponent question that I wanted to verify please:
is this correct?
[w^1 / w^-3]
= [w^(1)(-4)/ w ^ (-3)(-4)]
= w^-4 / w^12
= w^12 / w^4
= w^3 / w
Is this right?
- Math - drwls, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 2:41pm
Both are wrong. You seem to have no idea at all how to handle exponents.
The answers are
2x^4 y^-6 and w^4.
- Math - Dania, Saturday, November 20, 2010 at 8:13am
Well aren't you special to tell me that. You seem to have no idea how to treat people. Hmmm, which deficite would I rather have. Thanks for the disrespectful help. I don't think you should tutor anyone.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I posted these 2 questions a couple of days ago and although the help I ...
- Math Question - Hello! I need help with this question. I have an answer but I ...
- Math - I have three more questions I do not understand. 1. Two points (-1,1) and...
- English - Hello, everybody. I have a lot of point cards. For your activities, ...
- Math(dispute to previous question) - 2)Name the sets of numbers to which 457 ...
- exponenents - So is this the correct prime factorization be 2 to the 2nd ...
- Statistics - On a very short quiz, there is one multiple choice question with 5 ...
- Physics hw question mistake - Hello, I didn't post the correct questions ...
- Chemistry - electron configuration - Hello Dr.Bob. Could you please take a look ...
- Math - Can someone please help me to answer the following question? The question...