Posted by pat on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 11:40pm.
I need help with these words it;s Analogies.
1.chair is o tableas stool is to ______?
2.hurry is to run as stroll is to _____? next is antonyms opposite of
Enormous____ and release____?
please !!help me i can't find it thanks!
5 th grade English - Anonymous, Thursday, November 18, 2010 at 2:04am
1. Chair is to table as stool is to bar.
2. Hurry is to run as stroll is to walk.
3. Enormous is to minuscule as release is to catch.
5 th grade English - Kevin, Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 5:47pm
stroll is to walk
opposite of enormous can be small or tiny, you choose
opposite of release can be throttle or suppress, you choose
sorry i do not know the first one
5 th grade English - Anonymous, Wednesday, January 19, 2011 at 3:38pm
strool is to
5th grade spelling - Devon, Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 10:05pm
The antonyms for dry
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade - chair is to table as stool is to... hurry is to run as stroll is to...
- 6th grade - English - AAAAHHHH!!! "Antonyms" Antonyms are words that are ...
- English - 1. He felt it hard to solve the problem. 2. He felt that he should get...
- English - Which word pair is a set of antonyms? anxious,confident eager,excited ...
- 5th grade - I have a unscramble analogies worksheet that I can't answer. Here ...
- English II - I need help writing 3 analogies using synonyms, antonyms and etc.
- jones - I have a unscramble analogies worksheet that I can't answer. Here are ...
- English - I really need someone to check my answers so please check. 1.) Hurry ...
- analogies - first is to last as originally is to _____ storm is to weather as ...
- English - EVERY YEAR AS SOON WHAT WILL WHAT DELICIOUS MOST IMPORTANTLY INDEED ...