posted by mysterychicken on .
17. During _______, the historian is concerned with the finding out if the artwork represents a particular style of art.
20. Effective organization of the elements of art is important when looking for
21. An etching is a design printed on a piece of material.- T
22. Proportion is an element of art.- F
23. You can use the same art criticism operations in a critical examination of architecture- T?
24. A scholar who specializes in identifying the criteria to be used in determining the significance of artworks is an aesthetician- F?
25. Literal qualities refer to an artist's ability to create realistic-looking pictures.- ?
17, I would say A
20. I would say D
An Etching can be done on almost any medium.
Thnks about 22.
Look up the definition of aesthetician.
Look up literalism and realistic to compare meaning.
The definition for an aesthetician is a person who is knowledgeable about the nature and appreciation of beauty, esp. in art. I don't understand if that makes the statement true or false?
Nevermind I got it.