Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 1:50pm.
17. During _______, the historian is concerned with the finding out if the artwork represents a particular style of art.
20. Effective organization of the elements of art is important when looking for
21. An etching is a design printed on a piece of material.- T
22. Proportion is an element of art.- F
23. You can use the same art criticism operations in a critical examination of architecture- T?
24. A scholar who specializes in identifying the criteria to be used in determining the significance of artworks is an aesthetician- F?
25. Literal qualities refer to an artist's ability to create realistic-looking pictures.- ?
- Fine Art - GuruBlue, Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 1:56pm
17, I would say A
20. I would say D
An Etching can be done on almost any medium.
Thnks about 22.
Look up the definition of aesthetician.
Look up literalism and realistic to compare meaning.
- Fine Art - mysterychicken, Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 2:08pm
The definition for an aesthetician is a person who is knowledgeable about the nature and appreciation of beauty, esp. in art. I don't understand if that makes the statement true or false?
- Fine Art - mysterychicken, Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 2:11pm
Nevermind I got it.
Answer this Question
- Fine Arts - Please i need help, Im trying so hard on this and i just cant do it...
- 7th Grade Art - 1. This is the process of gathering facts and information from ...
- 7th grade art help Ms. Sue please! - 1. This is the process of gathering facts ...
- art - 1.An art historian notices that two neighboring cultures use a similar ...
- art - What is aesthetics? exploring fundamental questions such as "What is art...
- fine art - How are the elements of art used in the artwork titled "winged genie ...
- fine art - study the Crack is Wack mural.( u can google it) Then, write a 500-...
- Fine Art - How are the elements of art depicted in the artwork named "Winged ...
- Fine Art 7 - Is college of fine art Illinois state university and art institute...
- Art History - I am looking for some pointers, ideas or links to resources. ...