Posted by Jessica on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:42pm.
How is Hamlet a tragic hero?
I have these points
1. tragic flaws
2. he suffered throughout the play
I need one more..I can't think of anything... someone help please.
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:48pm
Read carefully and let us know what you decide.
English - Jessica, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:56pm
Third point: He is from noble family? If I am correct, how does it make him a tragic hero? :/
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 10:06pm
Noblemen have farther to fall, and their fall is much more public.
English - Jessica, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 10:17pm
Can you expand more on what you said? sorry..
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 10:22pm
Read those two articles I posted above. Read them carefully.
Read, read, read ... and take good notes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English- Hamlet - I writing a character analysis on Hamlet and i just need few ...
- Oedipus Rex - Has anyone read this play?? I'm having a little trouble comparing ...
- English - Macbeth - I have a little trouble understanding my essay question. ...
- Hamlet - does anyone know any quotes etc that i can use to prove that hamlet was...
- English - How is Hamlet a tragic hero? Explain. My first point is that he was ...
- English - i have an essay to write about a tragic hero will someone let me email...
- English - Thank you very much for your corrections! Here are some more sentences...
- english - Which PLAY, in your opinion, was more tragic – Hamlet or Agamemnon? Be...
- English - I have to write an essay due tomorrow about King Lear (which I haven't...
- english - can old man and the sea and old man both be considered a tragedy/...