Posted by Sam on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:29pm.
Solve for x:9x^2-49=0
11th grade - Maria, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:52pm
SIMPLE! add 49 to the other side-
Now take the square root of 49. I'm in 10th grade, isnt this easy? maybe im doing it wrong?
11th grade - marcus, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 5:07pm
11th grade - marcus, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 5:08pm
stupid 10th grader
11th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, November 28, 2010 at 8:31pm
positive or negative 7/3
stupid whoever u are
11th grade - Emmanuel, Friday, February 14, 2014 at 4:25am
X equals minus seven over 3 or seven over three. We've been dealing with this in my school so I'm certain as death about it.
11th grade - solomonadugna, Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 10:27am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 11th grade - The students of litchfield High school are in grades 9,10,11,12. Of...
- math - Are trigonometric functions taught in 11th grade, if so ,is it wrong that...
- 11th grade - Use the following functions to solve. f(x) = x2 + x + 1; g(x) = 5...
- Math 11th grade - How to solve system of equations 5a=5 6b-3c=15 2a+7c=-5
- 11th grade - How do you solve for x^2 + square root of 6 times x -3 is > or...
- 11th grade - how do you solve a dilution problem, this is chemistry
- 11th grade - solve the equation c^2+6c=55 Do you do it the same way
- 11th grade-math - help me Use the Quadratic Formula to solve N2=6n
- 11th grade - 4 x^3 - 4x^2 - 11x + 6 = 0 Need to solve the equation algebraically
- 11th grade - solve a perfect square trinomial equation. (4x+1)(x+4)=49