Posted by Raina on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 8:59pm.
how do you solve y=5x-8 and 5y=2x+6 using elmination?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - solve using elmination method 2x-6y=2 -8x+6y=26
- Vectors - Could you please help me solve this question: Solve this system of ...
- algebra1 - how do you solve: 7x+4y=-4 5x+8y=28 in elmination
- math - solve by the elmination method 0.3x-0.2y=4 0.4x+0.3y=49/23
- MAth - How i change 315 grad in 7xpi/4? I have on Thuesday a exam in math but i ...
- statistics - In the past a certain college has found that 35% of the students ...
- 9th grade algebra - solve -5/6=2/3(3c+4)
- 9th grade Algebra - how do i solve this?!?! 4x-2y=32 -3x-5y=-11
- 9th Grade Algebra - 4x^2-11x+3=5x+4 How do I solve this?
- 9th grade algebra - solve df + 10h=3 for h