Posted by peter on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 8:10pm.
why is 7 times 8 not a number sentance
4th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 8:15pm
Is it because the sentence isn't complete?
7 * 8 = 56
4th grade - Jen, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 8:59pm
It's not a number sentence because it doesn't have the answer. Ms. Sue wrote the full number sentence out for you.
4th grade - Lenny, Sunday, April 10, 2011 at 5:33pm
It should be groups of not times
4th grade - Anonymous, Monday, November 28, 2011 at 8:19pm
who do you make 7*8 true number sentence
4th grade - sebastian, Tuesday, May 1, 2012 at 3:57pm
135 and 9
4th grade - uiluhliulu, Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 1:46pm
9th grade - Tom, Monday, November 28, 2016 at 7:12am
mmmmmm beeettttttt. This is a load of rubbish
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 4th grade math - 5 less than three times the number of chipmunks
- 4th grade math - I need help on how to write a mixed number as a fraction 4 9/17...
- Math (Translate each sentance into a equation) - 1. The difference between three...
- 9th grade math - x to the 2nd power if x = 3/4 how do you find 3/4th to the 2nd ...
- 4th grade math - choose the number that has the digit 5 with a value that is 10 ...
- 4th grade - I am a number between 75 and 150, my tens is three times my ones, my...
- 4th grade math - How do you explain how the product of 16 times 34 is like the ...
- 4TH GRADE MATH - MS T BOUGHT CUPCAKES FOR HER 3RD GRADE CLASS. MS. CASA BOUGHT ...
- 4th grade math - Solve this number riddle: I am an odd number. I am less than ...
- 4th grade - On the average your heart beats about 72 times per min. At this rate...