Posted by kyle on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 6:43pm.
how much energy you use when you workout?
- 7th grade health - Damon, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 7:08pm
If you are using a rowing machine or something similar, about 600 kilocalories/hr
600*10^3 cal (25 Joules/6 calories) = 2,500,000 Joules per hour
this is 694 Joules per second or Watts
- 7th grade health - Damon, Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 7:12pm
By the way a horsepower is about 746 Watts
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - what is social health? what is mental/emotional health?
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- English Expression - What grade/year are you in? I'm in the first grade in ...
- 7th grade health - What does anemic mean?
- 7th grade - what is the relationship between physical and health education.
- 7th grade health - In adults erythropoiesis occur in I am not sure on this one
- english - - Computers - English - Foreign Languages - Health - Home Economics - ...
- health - When aerobic exercise is combined with calisthenics as well as warm-up...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th Grade - I just wanna know anyone who's been in 7th grade what do you learn ...