Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, November 15, 2010 at 4:11pm.
2. A process that uses grease and water to reproduce many prints is called
c. screen printing
4. ______ describes the lightness or darkness of a color.
5. When gathering information about a piece of art, the best place to start is by
a. getting a description of the artwork
b. analyzing the features
c. judging the work's importance
d. interpreting surrounding influences of the artist
6. A design with raised areas used for applying ink is a
c. bas relief
d. relief print
7. The area taken up by an object or element in a work of art is called
Fine Art - bobpursley, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 4:54pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Art... Value - Hello, In the following question, is answer #1, correct? I know ...
- art 101 - A shape can set off from its surroundings using changes in: a. Value [...
- 7th grade art ms.sue asap please - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an...
- Art - What is value? • the lightness or darkness of a color • the intensity of a...
- 7th grade art - 1. The ingredients, or building blocks, of an artwork (1 point) ...
- Science - These are all fill in the blank questions. Most objects _____ some ...
- The principles of color - The word red describes the -------- of a color A. Hue ...
- art - 1. This type of artwork can usually be found on buildings or other public ...
- Art History - What are the three major forms of printmaking that were developed ...
- Art... Color - Hello, Help... Is # 4 correct? Thank You Working with a limited ...