Posted by mysterychicken on Monday, November 15, 2010 at 4:11pm.
2. A process that uses grease and water to reproduce many prints is called
c. screen printing
4. ______ describes the lightness or darkness of a color.
5. When gathering information about a piece of art, the best place to start is by
a. getting a description of the artwork
b. analyzing the features
c. judging the work's importance
d. interpreting surrounding influences of the artist
6. A design with raised areas used for applying ink is a
c. bas relief
d. relief print
7. The area taken up by an object or element in a work of art is called
- Fine Art - bobpursley, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 4:54pm
Answer this Question
Fine Art 7 - Is college of fine art Illinois state university and art institute...
fine art - what is the diference between a fine art painting and a picture
art - i need help with my art test.how is applied art different from fine art?
Fine Art 7 - Is there any art websites for middle schoolers to do some cool, ...
art - Explore the daguerreotype process at The Metropolitan Museum of Art ...
Fine Art 7 - I have this assignment for my fine art class. You see my art ...
Fine Art 7 (computer club) - Ok I'm making a comic books for computer club/fine ...
fine art - Ok, if someone saw a fine art painting and they said great picture VS...
Fine Art 7 (another one) - is there any art compitions for middle schoolers ???
ART!!!!!!!!!! - WHAT ASPECT OF PHOTOGRAPHY CAN BE MANIPULATED TO CREATE FINE ART...