Posted by Anonymous on Monday, November 15, 2010 at 1:51pm.
Question 21 (Essay Worth 8 points)
[2.08] The formula for degrees Celsius is: C = 9 over 5 (F − 32), where F stands for degrees Fahrenheit.
Part 1: Solve the formula for F. Show all steps.
Part 2: Determine how many degrees Fahrenheit 2 degrees Celsius is.
9th grade algrebra - bobpursley, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 2:09pm
I am reminded of a recent post entitled
9th Grade speeling
Here: multiply both sides by 5/9
add 32 to both sides.
A curious question: At what temperature is F and C exactly the same? I leave that to you to explore.
9th grade algrebra - nana, Friday, December 31, 2010 at 10:59am
[6.02] Use the Substitution Method to solve the following system of equations.
2x + y = 3
-3x + 4y = 1
9th grade algrebra - POOP, Monday, August 27, 2012 at 10:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - To convert a temperature from Fahrenheit to Celsius, you can use the ...
- algebra 1 - The formula used to convert temperature measurements from degrees ...
- Algebra - The formula for converting Celsius temperatures to Fahrenheit ...
- Algebra - The formula C = 5/9(F-32) can be used to convert Fahrenheit ...
- math - The formula used to convert Celsius degrees to Fahrenheit degrees is F = ...
- math - the formula C=5/9(F-32) is used to convert Fahrenheit temperature,F, to ...
- Computer science - use a modular approach and pseudo- code to design a suitable ...
- AIU - Part 1: Using the Library, web resources, and/or other materials, find a ...
- math - Part 1: Using the Library, web resources, and/or other materials, find a ...
- math - Katie converts the outside temperature from degrees fahrenheit, f, to ...