Posted by liz c on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 10:40pm.
Of the 4800 students at Medium Suburban College (MSC), 50 play collegiate soccer, 60 play collegiate lacrosse, and 96 play collegiate football. Only 6 students play both collegiate soccer and lacrosse, 6 play collegiate soccer and football, and 16 play collegiate lacrosse and football. No students play all three sports.
(a) Solve the Venn diagram.
x = 1Your answer is correct.
y = 2Your answer is correct.
z = 3Your answer is correct.
u = 4Your answer is correct.
v = 5Your answer is correct.
w = 6Your answer is correct.
t = 7Your answer is correct.
(b) Complete the following sentence: 8Your answer is incorrect.% of the college soccer players also play one of the other two sports at the collegiate level.
business math - Reiny, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 11:33pm
according to my Venn diagram, of the 50 soccer players 12 play one of the other sports.
business math - liz c, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 11:57pm
I got the fist part but cant figure out how to get the percentage
% of the college soccer players also play one of the other two sports at the collegiate level.
business math - liz c, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 12:23am
figured it out thanks for the help its 24 percent
business math - Lesli, Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 11:48pm
is there any way you could give me the answer to check if mine are corect
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Class of 20 students, 13 play soccer, 8 play tennis and 2 play neither. ...
- Math - Of 30 students, 12 play football, 17 play soccer, and 5 play both, how ...
- Math - There are 54 graders who play sports. Twenty-seven play baseball. The ...
- Further mathf - In a senior secondary school, 80 students play hockey or ...
- Math - There are 55 student in eight grade middle school that play different ...
- Math - In a class of 50 students, 3x play cricket, 30 play football, 9 play both...
- math - There are 21 students in 6M. 12 students play football, 16 students play ...
- math - in a class there are 35 students.25 of the students can play basketball ,...
- Math 6 help - The city recreation department is planning their program for next ...
- math, - in a class of 35 students 26 play football and play 20 long tennis, if ...