Posted by Bridgett on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:08pm.
a.)What are the steps of mitosis?
b.)Explain what each of the steps mean.
c.)What are the steps of cell division?
d.)Explain what each of the steps mean.
e.)Compare and contrast mitosis and cell division.
- life science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:12pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- life science - Bridgett, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:14pm
Um... I only need mitosis and cell division and what the steps mean... and then I can probably compare and contrast the two.
- life science - Bridgett, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:18pm
I remember my teacher talking about
- life science - Bridgett, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:24pm
Then for cell division I remember him talking about
something duplicating and then spindle fibers forming in between and that something moved to opposite ends and then after that another type of something to attach to the spindle fibers, breaking in two and moving to opposite ends and then the cell splits in two...
I only need to know the two different something.
- life science - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 6:24pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 7th Grade Science About Mitosis & Meiosis - Hello, I really need help about ...
- science - compare and contrast cell division and mitosis. give a breif paragraph...
- science - compare and contrast the 2 new cells formed after mitosis and cell ...
- 7th grade science help Ms. Sue please! - 1. Most of the life of any cell is ...
- Science 7R - What are 2 types of cell division? Meiosis- cell division that ...
- science - what steps in meiosis are similar to steps of mitosis
- Science - 1. How does plant cell mitosis differ from animal cell mitosis? A) ...
- science - how is cell division different than mitosis?
- science - what does cell division and mitosis have in common?
- biology - Please help me answer these questions: 1. Advantage and disadvantage ...