Posted by Lilly on Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 3:55pm.
At the store, 6 pencils sell for $.99. At this rate what is the cost of 16 pencils?
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 3:58pm
How do YOU think you should solve this?
- math - Lilly, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 4:11pm
i dont know its confuses me
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 4:18pm
Set up a proportion like I showed you a few minutes ago.
- math - Lilly, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 4:24pm
9.9/6 = x/16
or how would i writea proportion for that?
- math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 14, 2010 at 4:32pm
0.99/6 = x/16
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - at the school store 6 pencils sell for $.99. at this rate what is the ...
- 2ND GRADE MATH - A store sells 2 boxes of 100 pencils and some single pencils. ...
- math - a store sells y+3 boxes of pencils. each box has 5y-7 pencils. how many ...
- algebra - At a school store, 6 pencils sell for $.99. At this rate, what is the ...
- math - An office supply company is shipping a case of wooden pencils to a store...
- Math - In a store, pencils have one price and pens have another. 3 Pencils and 2...
- costs - if 4 pencils sell for .59 cents how much will 25 pencils cost?
- math - Pencils come in cartons of 24 boxes.A school bought 50 cartons of pencils...
- MATH PLEASE HELP!!!!! - Carmen bought 3 box of pencils. Each box has the same ...
- Math - six pencils cost $1.32.At this rate,how much will 5 pencils cost?