Post a New Question

Business Law

posted by .

I need help answering a question: Sharissa is an American born Muslim girl whose family lives in Florida. Her parents arranged for her to marry into another Muslim family in Iran. She did not wish to get married, so Sharissa ran away to California. She now seeks emancipation through the American court system. What options can Sharissa’s parents exercise in order to prevent Sharissa’s emancipation? Which American court would have jurisdiction to hear Sharissa’s case.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question