Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 6:45pm.
53. Show how the role of the federal government was viewed by different groups at different times in the 20th century.
I don't quite understand what this is saying, and I need to write an essay on this, so can someone explain it to me?
US History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 7:01pm
Depending upon the time and the group, the federal government was seen as the devil, as an unnecessary interference in people's individual freedoms, as a welcome provider of jobs and relief, as a money-wasting bunch of crooks, as a defender of freedom, as a protection against the Nazis, as an imperialist, as a necessary provider of services, etc.
US History - mysterychicken, Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 7:15pm
Thanks! Can you also please briefly explain this one to me? It's my last essay for this course!
54. Would you say that America’s place in world affairs reflects its economic position? Explain your answer.
US History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 7:22pm
As one of the wealthiest countries, the U.S. is a world leader. Many people want to emigrate here for better jobs and standard of living. The U.S. is expected to take help solve conflicts involving other countries. At the same time, the U.S. is hated by some because of its wealth and customs.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - Show how the role of the federal government was viewed by different ...
- history - show how the role of the federal government was viewed by different ...
- US History - I need to write an essay on this, so can I get some links/ideas to ...
- History - How did different groups view the federal government?
- year 8 RE - re teachers - Please could someone help me with my re homework. i ...
- history - 20th century - can i ahve some suggestions oif events in the 20th ...
- History - Is the outline the whole statement. If not tell me. If you do not know...
- History - Is this better? If you do not know the impact of the Industrial ...
- 10 grade English - Write an essay comparing Baldwin's account of the Titanic ...
- year 8 re-Re teachers - i posted this question before but can`t see it on the ...