Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 6:56pm.
18. For what consumer item did Robert de Graff create a vast new market?
c. paperback books
21. Why did a number of nations join to form NATO in 1949?
a. to solve postwar problems as an agency of the United Nations
b. to create an economic alliance against Germany and Japan
c. to protect themselves from possible Soviet aggression
d. to counter the military threat posed by the Warsaw Pact
22. Harding and Coolidge both based their foreign policy on a return to
29. Which of the following contributed to the migration from farms to cities in the late 1800s?
b. a sharp decline in the need for farm labor
c. cheap housing
d. decreased demand for agricultural products
30. The progressive movement focused mainly on the problems of
a. African Americans
b. urban residents
c. tenant farmers
d. nonunionized workers
31. How did Roosevelt's New Deal try to help businesses?
a. by raising tariffs
b. by stabilizing industrial prices
c. by expanding foreign trade
d. by abolishing the minimum wage
Answer this Question
history - for what consumer item did Robert de Graff create a vast new market? a...
US History - What would be the Square Deal's importance in conveying a major ...
US history HELP - he purpose of Kennedy’s proposed tax cut was to: 1. help the ...
US History - he purpose of Kennedy’s proposed tax cut was to: 1. help the ...
science - h t t p: / / tinypic . co m/r/f2vw1w/3 In the link above (take out the...
math - a man purchased 3 item which cost 100 dollars. The second item is half of...
economics - i need to submitt a project on "consumer awareness in india" so ...
Math - What is the rate of inflation of an item with a Consumer Price Index of ...
Economics - As price falls along the elastic portion of a linear demand curve, ...
marketing - select a consumer item available today and analyze it using the 4 ps...