Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 6:56pm.
18. For what consumer item did Robert de Graff create a vast new market?
c. paperback books
21. Why did a number of nations join to form NATO in 1949?
a. to solve postwar problems as an agency of the United Nations
b. to create an economic alliance against Germany and Japan
c. to protect themselves from possible Soviet aggression
d. to counter the military threat posed by the Warsaw Pact
22. Harding and Coolidge both based their foreign policy on a return to
29. Which of the following contributed to the migration from farms to cities in the late 1800s?
b. a sharp decline in the need for farm labor
c. cheap housing
d. decreased demand for agricultural products
30. The progressive movement focused mainly on the problems of
a. African Americans
b. urban residents
c. tenant farmers
d. nonunionized workers
31. How did Roosevelt's New Deal try to help businesses?
a. by raising tariffs
b. by stabilizing industrial prices
c. by expanding foreign trade
d. by abolishing the minimum wage
Answer this Question
history - for what consumer item did Robert de Graff create a vast new market? a...
Maths - These questions are about permutations and combination: Find the number ...
math - daniel collects $87.00 by selling paperback books for $0.50 each and ...
math - The CEO of a transportation company wants to use a large amount of cash ...
us history - after the war of 1812, What were the negative aspects of the new ...
marketing - 1. You are the marketing manager for HP laptop computers. Identify ...
Math - A used bookstore sells paperback fiction books in excellent condition for...
econ - Consider the market for trucks. Assume that the demand for trucks is ...
economics - How can I determine if two goods are in the same market or market ...
GED-Word Problems - A paperback books weighs 175 grams. How many kilograms will ...