Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 4:04pm.
1. How did the pattern of European immigration shift in 1890?
a. from Jewish to Catholic Europeans
b. from northern to southern and eastern Europeans
c. from eastern to southern Europeans
d. from eastern to western Europeans
2. The massive government spending of the New Deal led to
a. the end of the Depression
b. some short-term economic improvement
c. the collapse of capitalism
d. extreme shortages of food
3. What even led Carter to impose a boycott on the 1980 summer Olympics?
a. Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
b. Chinese refusal to sign the SALT II treaty
c. Iranian revolution
d. Isreali cutoff of peace talks
4. Some anti-imperialists feared the existence of
a. foreign markets
b. different race in the US
c. large standing armies
d. a new frontier
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - please help me with this question: how did the pattern of European ...
- history - i'm stuck on my history homeowork, can someone please help me with ...
- american history - Please check :) 1. How did the pattern of european ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1). How did the Reformation affect Northern Europe? A: The...
- history - what factors enabled the Europeans to quickly assert their hegemony ...
- social studies - which culture carried the knowledge of iron tools across ...
- Micro - Hi I have the following question - With the Estern enlargement of Europe...
- Social Studies - Which culture carried the knowledge of iron tools across ...
- HiSTORY ....helpppppp - One unintended consequence of the immigration ...
- Western Civilization - What factors led Atlantic community states to seek ways ...