Posted by stelle on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 12:37pm.
Which of the following is NOT a current goal of biotechnology?
A) more effectively treating disease
B) improving agriculturally important food plants
C) efficiently producing biologically important molecules
D) creating humans with higher intelligent levels
E) generating economic benefits
Biology - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 12:40pm
I doubt if these researchers are experimenting with manifestations of higher mental abilities.
Biology - stelle, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 12:46pm
lol thanks, I misread the question
Biology - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 12:57pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Human Relations Part 1 - When you complete a job, but use more time and effort ...
- biology - Biotechnology allows us to use living organisms or their processes for...
- Plant Biology - Hi Can anyone tell me why using the scientific name for plants ...
- biology/science - Biotechnology allows us to use living organisms or their ...
- Biology - I am a little confuse can someone help me with these questions. Or if ...
- com140 - Suggest two tips for creating academic documents not mentioned in the ...
- Biology - CAM (crassulacean acid metabolism) plants such as the cacti differ ...
- Science check my answers - Which step in the nitrogen cycle is accelerated at ...
- science - why are green plants important to humans?
- com 140 - Suggest two tips for creating academic documents not mentioned in the ...