posted by Jon on .
These cultural characteristics indicate the influence of the early colonists in Latin American.
1) Spanish is the official language of most countries.
2) Roman Catholicism is the most widely practiced religion.
3) Native Americans speak traditional languages.
4) Calypso music is the most popular music form.
5) African folk religions are practiced in the Caribbean.
i need help. i'm not finding much of anything in the recent lesson to help me with this.
The Spanish were the first European settlers in most of Latin America. What language did they speak? What religion did they practice?
This article will also help you.
thank you so much!
You're very welcome.
which two governments governed most of central america