Posted by Jon on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 11:15am.
These cultural characteristics indicate the influence of the early colonists in Latin American.
1) Spanish is the official language of most countries.
2) Roman Catholicism is the most widely practiced religion.
3) Native Americans speak traditional languages.
4) Calypso music is the most popular music form.
5) African folk religions are practiced in the Caribbean.
i need help. i'm not finding much of anything in the recent lesson to help me with this.
Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 11:22am
The Spanish were the first European settlers in most of Latin America. What language did they speak? What religion did they practice?
This article will also help you.
Geography - Jon, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 11:30am
thank you so much!
Geography - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 11:35am
You're very welcome.
Geography - corey, Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:01am
which two governments governed most of central america
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World history; Check:P - What is the significance of the twelve tablets The ...
- History - Which of the following describes the main reason the Spanish ...
- history - 1. What was the result of Cortes’s defeat of the Aztecs? Select all ...
- history - 9. Based on what you know about Native American relationships with the...
- Early Child Ed. - Can you help me with this question? Please tell me if I have ...
- History - 6. Which of these were reasons for Columbus is first voyage from Spain...
- Social Studies - What kind of relationship did colonists have with the Native ...
- us history - which of the following describes the main reason the Spanish ...
- geography - The europeans who claimed parts of the americas for spain were ...
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.Which of the following was one cause of the Civil War...