Posted by JT WALLS on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 6:34am.
2. A man is shot in the head, and the bullet stops just outside the dura mater. What is
the innermost layer that the bullet has penetrated?
A. Skin C. Fat
B. Bone D. Periosteum
3. Which part of the brain is responsible for the maintenance of muscle tone and the
coordination of muscle movements?
A. Midbrain C. Hippocampus
B. Hypothalamus D. Cerebellum
4. Which activity would require the coordination of both hemispheres of the brain?
A. Learning a new language C. Daydreaming
B. Solving a math problem D. Recognizing someone’s face
5. In addition to the nucleus, cytoplasm, and cell membrane, a single neuron possesses
A. one dendrite and several axons.
B. several dendrites and one axon.
C. many nuclei and one neurilemma.
D. one nucleus and many neurilemma.
1. Which of the following best describes catheterization?
A. Burning away of cancerous tissue
B. Visualization of the large intestine
C. Implantation of an intrauterine birth control device
D. Placement of a drainage tube into the bladder
2. Which is a condition of the male sex gland surrounding the
urethra just under the urinary bladder?
C. Benign prostatic hyperplasia
3. Spermatozoa are manufactured in the
A. stroma. C. vas deferens.
B. seminiferous tubules. D. prostate.
4. Urine is formed by the
A. nephrons. C. ureters.
B. renal pelvis. D. bladder.
- science - bobpursley, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 9:05am
Answer this Question
A & P - A man is shot in the head, and the bullet stops just outside the dura ...
Health - A man is shot in the head, and the bullet stops just outside the dura ...
medical office administration - A man is shot in the head, and the bullet stops ...
health - A man is shot in the head, and the bullet stops just outside the dura ...
physics - a 2.1 gram bullet is shot into a tree stump. Just before it hits the ...
physics - A bullet of mass 4.7 g is fired horizontally into a 2.4 kg wooden ...
Physics - A bullet of mass 25kg strikes horizontally an immovable block of wood ...
physics - A 25-g lead bullet is shot with a speed of 240 m/s into a wooden wall...
Physics - A 3.00-g bullet (c = 0.0305 cal/g . C° = 128 J / kg . C°) moving at ...
Physics - A rifle shoots 50.0 gram bullet with a muzzle a velocity of 350 m/s. ...