Posted by betty on .
20. Which combining form means “ear”?
A. ONC/O C. OT/O
B. OPT/O D. ORTH/O
21. Which group of words describes a condition that results from
A. Presbyopia C. Muscle tone
B. Articulation D. Astigmatism
22. The most complicated part of the brain is the
A. brain stem. C. thalamus.
B. cerebellum. D. cerebrum.
23. The choroid and the auricle are similar because
A. one collects light and the other collects sound.
B. both are cartilage structures.
C. one lines the joint cavity and the other lines the labyrinth.
D. one transports proprioceptor impulses and the other
tranports aural impulses.
24. A young man happens to spot an ex-girlfriend he’s trying to avoid. Why does his mouth
A. His cervical plexus overrides the parasympathetic stimulation for saliva production.
B. His cranial nerves shut down saliva production.
C. His central nervous system shuts down saliva production.
D. His sympathetic nervous system overrides the parasympathetic stimulation for
Some of the following links may help you: