Posted by betty on Friday, November 12, 2010 at 6:20am.
20. Which combining form means “ear”?
A. ONC/O C. OT/O
B. OPT/O D. ORTH/O
21. Which group of words describes a condition that results from
A. Presbyopia C. Muscle tone
B. Articulation D. Astigmatism
22. The most complicated part of the brain is the
A. brain stem. C. thalamus.
B. cerebellum. D. cerebrum.
23. The choroid and the auricle are similar because
A. one collects light and the other collects sound.
B. both are cartilage structures.
C. one lines the joint cavity and the other lines the labyrinth.
D. one transports proprioceptor impulses and the other
tranports aural impulses.
24. A young man happens to spot an ex-girlfriend he’s trying to avoid. Why does his mouth
A. His cervical plexus overrides the parasympathetic stimulation for saliva production.
B. His cranial nerves shut down saliva production.
C. His central nervous system shuts down saliva production.
D. His sympathetic nervous system overrides the parasympathetic stimulation for
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- health - Which group of words describes a condition that results from aging? A. ...
- science - 1. Which combining form means “ear”? A. ONC/O C. OT/O B. OPT/O D. ORTH...
- science - Which part of the brain is responsible for the maintenance of muscle ...
- litature - the greek combining form -nomy means: 1.pertaining to. 2.act of. 3....
- science - this muscle helps to transport blood to and from the heart A. smooth ...
- Science - 1. The ? is the part of an experiment that is not being tested and is ...
- Science - please help I can't get these lost few words thank you I need the ...
- Communication/Speech - Articulation errors: A. cannot be fixed B. should be ...
- cellular anatomy - 5. The combining form PHREN/O means
- Science - hi could you please help with the following question: In humans, free ...